Saturday 20 November 2010

Cooking With Reinbold

The first thing you should understand is that this is not a cookery blog. Oh it may look like one, it may have the word 'cooking' in the title, but it's most definitely not. And why not? Well, it's simple really. I can't cook at all. I mean, I literally cannot boil an egg. If you came up to me and told me to make you an omelette or suffer a long and protracted death, I'd be skipping off to be hanged, drawn and quartered before you'd even had time to finish speaking. However, I'm at university now and I thought it might be interesting to record some of my culinary (mis)adventures. Hence this blog. I thought I'd introduce a simple ratings system, as you'll see in the next post, but I'm not including the recipes, mostly because if you want to reproduce anything I've cooked, you're probably very ill and should seek help.

No comments:

Post a Comment