Saturday 20 November 2010

Saucepan Salad

I am a student. I don't have things like salad servers. Nor, it would appear, do I have a bowl large enough to  make a salad in. I had people coming round for dinner (poor, mad fools). I had a crisis. I had a brainwave. And, lo, the saucepan salad was born! Maybe it was because it was a pretty wilty Caesar salad from Sainsburys (nobody likes an emperor amid the greenery) or maybe the saucepan made people think that I'd somehow cooked the salad, but nobody ate any. I think it might still be in the fridge. I think about it sometimes, late at night, and resolve to get rid of it, but I'm afraid it might be sentient.


Tastiness - 2/10
Likeliness to set off a fire alarm - 0/10
Likeliness to cause a fatal coronary, 20 years down the line - 2/10 (It was caesar salad, the only type of salad I like because in a caesar salad, the whole salad part comes second.)

No comments:

Post a Comment